- This advanced degree provides higher theological training, and is obtained by completing the bachelor’s degree requirements plus 30 credit hours to equal a total of 150 credits including a Thesis Project equivalent to 6 credit hour credits.
- A degree that provides a firm foundation on the theological principles that are based on God's Word. This degree is an accomplishment that equips the student to serve in his/her chosen ministry, and is obtained by completing the Associate’s degree requirements plus 60 credit hours to equal a total of 120 credit hours.
- A degree that will provide a firm foundation on the theological principles that are based on God's Word. This degree is the groundwork that prepares the student to work towards and complete the Bachelor’s Degree. The Associate’s Degree is obtained by completing the Bible Diploma requirements plus 27 credit hours to equal a total of 60 credit hours.
- This basic Bible Diploma is fundamental and foundational in pursuing subsequent Biblical Degrees, and is obtained by completing 33 credit hours.
- Evangelical Training Association (ETA):
- An international certification, for Christian Education Instructors, obtained by completing 17 credit hours—consisting of 16 ETA Credit hours and one credit hour for Principles of Salvation.
- Pastoral Studies:
- This certification is designed for pastors and potential pastors to provide them with the necessary skills to execute the duties and responsibilities associated with Church Administration, Christian Counseling, Biblical Beliefs, and Teaching Techniques.
- This certification is the foundation which allows the Chaplain to serve in a wide range of venues (e., the military, heath-care, workplace, prisons, first-responders, etc.), and the required courses prepare him/her for the ministry of the chaplaincy.
- Christian Counseling:
- This certification is designed to lay a foundation for the ministry of helps, and the required courses will prepare him/her to address a wide range of humanistic concerns i.e., Sin, Stress, Depression, Suicide, Anger Management, Drug Addition, Divorce & Re-Marriage, Grief Recovery, Mediation, Ministering to Homosexuals, Compulsive Gambling, etc.
The Accrediting Commission International (ACI) is an international accrediting commission which holds as its primary objective the encouragement and maintenance of sound scholarship and the highest academic achievement in the areas of private education. A quality education is the goal at all times. Its purpose is the preparation of a quality education in private schools, colleges, and theological seminaries. It is a non-government body and makes no claims to be connected with any government agency or accreditation. The U.S. Department of Education schools do not receive credits from private schools like this one.